An important question from our customers is: How expensive is the demolition work? There is no one-size-fits-all answer, because the price never refers exclusively to the size of the area. Instead, various factors are used to calculate the costs of demolition work in Krefeld:
- Size of the building: the larger the building, the more expensive it is to demolish. If the house is higher than 15 meters, special excavators are required. Their use is associated with increased costs.
- Building materials and building materials: What is the demolition house made of? The building material influences the cost calculation, because building materials that are harmful to health in particular must be carefully removed and disposed of.
- Gutting: what does the interior of the house look like? The gutting can be very simple or extremely complex. It should also be noted that strict regulations on health protection apply to the disposal of insulation materials such as glass wool.
- Location of the property: If the building is in the immediate vicinity of other houses, special precautions are important. They prevent other structures from being damaged by the demolition work in Krefeld. The greater the effort in preparation, the higher this cost block.
- Basement: If there is a basement, it is necessary to crush its foundation thoroughly. This is the only way to have sufficiently small concrete parts for removal.